EDC knives are the pocket knives with the sharp blade and highly durable. EDC stands for “Every day Carry”. EDC knives are very light and reliable enough.
EDC knives is really impressive because you can use it every time. Now we are discussing the best EDC knives for you which are following:
Kershaw 1555TI Cyro Speedsafe:
It is extremely safe with frame lock design that keeps the blade closing to your hand. Kershaw 1555TI Cyro Speedsafe is well-made construction and you can get at a reasonable price. It has very light enough and dependable. You can use it for your safety. There are some features which are the following:
- The best feature is that it is speed assisted opening.
- It has 4.1 ounces weight
- It has 2.75 inches blade length.
- It comes with a folding blade.
Spyderco Tenacious is one of the best EDC knives because of its durability. It is made with i8Cr13MoV stainless steel, a skeletonized steel liner, and G10 scales. There are some other features which are in below:
- Spyderco Tenacious is duracoat finish which offers unparalleled scratch resistance.
- It has 3.2 ounces weight.
- It comes with 3.39 inches blade.
Outdoor Edge Razor light:
It is the coolest EDC knife you can ever see. You can swap them out every time they get dull. It has a Grivory handle with rubberized inserts for non-slip cutting and It also has 6 different blades.
There some feature which is the following:
- It has exchangeable blades.
- Weight of this knife is just 2.8 ounces.
- It has 3.5 inches blade.
Gerber Paraframe Mini:
It comes with unique open-frame design and shape combine. Gerber Paraframe Mini is extremely strong and has too much lightweight. It has tanto edge as well as full fine edge. It is an affordable EDC knife. There are some advanced features of this knife which are in below:
- It is very light because of open frame design.
- It has just 1.5 ounces weight which makes you feel comfortable.
- The blade of this knife is 2.13 inches large.
Ontario Rat II:
This knife is made for the left-handed persons. It has a sturdy handle with nylon 6 finish scale. Ontario Rat II is really durable and it has AUS 8 steels that hold an excellent edge. It is also has a reversible belt clip for ambidextrous use. There are some other features of this knife which are the following:
- For ambidextrous use, it has the reversible clip.
- The weight of this knife is 2.76 ounces.
- It has 3 inches blade length.
Boker Magnum Lil Friend:
It is the best EDC knife because of its incredibly unusual design. Boker Magnum Lil friend has fixed blade and it’s always handy. It is very impossible to lose and easily concealed to avoid attention. It is made with a Nylon handle and high-tension steel. Because of the fixed blade and small size you can use it massively. There are some features which are in below:
- It’s designed to be worn around the neck.
- It has 1.3 ounces weight.
- The length of this blade is 1.38 inches.